EFF’s compostable hinged takeaway boxes are made from bagasse, recycled sugarcane which contains 99% less embodied carbon than polystyrene. They are made in a high-heat, high-pressure process. They come in a range of sizes and are great for hot, wet or oily foods as well as being sturdy and economic.
They offer a truly eco-friendly alternative to polystyrene takeaway boxes with the added bonus of not leaching toxic chemicals! What’s more, being a natural material, hot food won’t ‘sweat’ inside them. That’s why chippies love them – bye bye soggy fish and chips.
Freezer and microwave safe.
- eco alternative to polystyrene
- freezable, microwaveable, neat stacking
- made from recycled sugarcane
- suitable for hot / wet / oily foods
- can be domestically compostable